Some of the changes on the horizon:
- Luke will finish up robotics at the high school. They have two teams, Junior Varsity and Varsity. We've decided to only do JV this year.
- Ezekiel has started team gymnastics (tumbling & trampoline).
- Luke will start drum lessons.
- I'm considering a change for grammar. I love Rod & Staff, but find it works best for us when I'm teaching it. I'm looking at Get Smart Grammar from English Grammar Revolution because she has diagramming & teaching videos.
- I'm also considering going back to Visual Latin & Lingua Latina. I haven't had the time to teach Wheelock's well. I think Dwayne is a great teacher, and I'd like the boys to take his online class in the fall.
I'm still figuring out how to balance all of my responsibilities. A new year is a great time to evaluate old systems and figure out how to run things more efficiently and intentionally.